Friday, May 23, 2008

Well Deserved Vacation Time


Ahhh... sleeping in, watching Oprah, & having a pedicure. Just a few of the things I intend to do over the next several days of some well deserved vacation.

After my 10 day business trip to Europe, I was exhausted. The trip was a huge success with many great business objectives achieved. I also had the pleasure of sharing a relaxing weekend in Paris w/ Chris who was ever so sweet to make some work sacrifices to fly all the way to Europe for just a weekend to "check up on me".

However, 3 cities in 10 days, several customer presentations (en francais bien sur), training my European colleagues in an area that they were less than enthused to learn, as well as the typical jet lag resulting from flying home for 10 hours in coach resulted in some fatigue. This kind of trip would typically tire me out... but I think more so when I am 10 weeks pregnant!

Now its time to kick back, catch up on rest, and pamper myself a bit. I intend to spend most of this 5 day Holiday Weekend at home. Although, we will make our next trip to the doctor's office on Tuesday... so look fowrad to some more ultrasound photos next week!

Cheers,
Mo

No comments: