
How do you keep engineers busy and not worrying? Go tell them to collect more data. And it's working on us so far. Maureen's levels looked OK at the doctor's office today, but another 24-hour "collection" was in order, so we're back home collecting data on continued bedrest while today's test results come back.
On Wednesday we go back in to get the third round of complete test results, where we can finally get some idea of trending. The steeper the trend, the sooner the baby.
Wish us luck in the next week - which I think is a safe bet if you're playing the baby pool, but what do I know?

1 comment:
Go Mo!! Go Bob!!
At least tomorrow marks the 36 week of gestation, right? That's means at least Bob is fully cooked, although maybe not browned around the edges. Good to go though! I hope that tests go well, and that you can remain at home!! Keep me posted, know that you 3 are always in my thoughts and prayers for a safe delivery!!
Post a Comment