Just a quick one because I need some actual sleep. We are back at home after a good appt Wednesday. We did an ultrasound at the hospital just to show good movement (he scored a perfect 8/8) but we didn't admit. Another appt tomorrow and we expect to hold out for a little longer (the ol' "couple days to a couple weeks") before inducing, as long as her BP/protien levels continue to be stable or only slightly increasing.
We trust our Doc, we've got friends on the inside (that's how we scored the doppler housecall), and Maureen and I are good spirits - better than we have been in weeks - I think due to being more comfortable now that nothing has really changed in a week except the clock.
Hmmm... We're at 36 2/7 weeks as of Friday. Will the turkey popper go off next Thursday maybe? Sounds like a good BabyPool wager... [don't worry, there will be a separate prize for pre-Ike guesses]
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment