The projects remaining? I have plans for fixing up the Jeep before I sell it and resign the fact that I'll be driving an economical and safe baby-mobile (i.e. Jeep Unlimited? Maybe not.) It's also about time to start getting Mama's bags packed for the hospital, and all of those great gifts washed and assembled. And now that Halloween is past us, it's even socially acceptable to start thinking about putting up some Christmas decorations early. We even had our first night in the forties a week ago! (those don't last for long) So, even though there are a lot of projects to do still, the important ones are done, and I can pay attention to the daily grind (while getting better at using our new camera). It's about time I got a routine. Yes, Alanis, I won't get used to it.
Oh, and real quick... Vote stats: yellow box, random pics: flickr badge. Both on left column of this page. The Vimeo link ("daily grind", above) is a new way to embarrass ourselves I'm trying out. Like YouTube, but HD.
-G

4 comments:
That is one awesome video. Your creativity is dazzling, but I suspect you sleep a lot less than I do and you don't have kids (YET) to suck up your time.
So as I'm sure Mo is reminding you every few minutes, this is the WORST part of the 40+ weeks of pregnancy. Can't wait to meet baby Gerty!
Hahahah , the Daily Grind vid is funny. Lots of Google Earth I see.
I'm glad to hear that you and Mo are doing so well and are ready for the baby. (:
Christmas decorations up before Thanksgiving? Hmm...considering the impending very busy December, I'll let it slide this year, but don't make a habit of it! ;)
I'll be ordering my new Olympus E520 next month, looking forward to some photography discussions (and shoots?) over Christmas!
Love the vid - more, more!
Wow, Gerty! You put our baby pics and cheezy video clips to shame! Can't wait to see the birth video set to dramatic music!
Hang in there, Mo - you're officially within range now!
Post a Comment