Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have a blog????

Holland T-Shirt
Hi. This is Evan. It's come to my attention that I am on the internet. I knew Elmo and Grover were on the internet (they are also on my shoes, see?), but I just come across my OWN blog that mom and dada must have set up for me. Talk about weird.

Well anyways, I'm taking it over. They can still post here and there, but you should all hear it from me, now that I can talk a little bit and I know how to use the new iMac. Dad thinks I'm asleep... shhh!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Evan! This is Aunt Beth. I met you when you were about the size of a shoebox, but you've had a lot going on so you probably don't remember me. I'll see you again this summer when you and your parents come to visit though!

I'm glad you've taken over the blog. Your dad gets really busy and doesn't post on it very much. Are you going to get a Facebook account too?

Evan said...

Hi Aunt Beth! I checked with dada on the FB account. No dice. Apparently I pointed at something called Mafia Wars and said "uh-oh". That must have made up his mind. It did look creepy though. I'll stick to sesamestreet.org for now.

I can't wait to see you soon. I'm bigger now, so maybe we can play tag. You have a kitty cat?