Sunday, May 23, 2010

Summer is here

Splish splashLast summer I spent a lot of time at home in the air conditioning, and I think I had a lot of colds too. But this year I'm grabbing life by the diaper and going outside a lot at school and in our neighborhood and back yard (the side the dogs aren't allowed in).

Already I've got this killer tan and blonde hair. I'm not sure why farmers like this kind of tan. It must scare away the birds I guess. And mama makes me put on this white stuff called SPF-50. I don't know all of my letters and numbers yet - I think it stands for "Liquid Shirt".

Dada says that it's not really summer until next month, but according to Elmo, summer is when you go swimming in pools and bugs are around, so I think maybe he's confusing summer with rerun season. Either way - fun times!

That's all for now. I have to go cry for no apparent reason just to mess with mama. Later peeps!
-E

2 comments:

MGerty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MGerty said...

Evan,
It was so good to meet you for the first time this past week in DC. I hope to see you again sometime soon, hopefully when you and your mom and dad come visit NY in late summer. Have a wonderful summer, and try to stay out of trouble. I also do believe that summer begins when you can start swimming in the pool.
Love your cousin,
Mariah