Sunday, July 4, 2010

Feet in the Pacific

Posted by Picasa

So, Dada says that this is the other ocean - the big one that's on the left side of us. The left side of the world must be the cold side, because my feet are still blue from standing in the Pacific Ocean today. But he wanted me to put my feet in there for some reason, so I amused him. It didn't take too much out of my visit to the beach. After drying off I was quickly back to knocking down Uncle Martin's sand castles.
Boy, could I get used to these summers in Oregon. The sun doesn't go night-night until way after my bedtime, so I can stay up super late with just a smile and a hug. And since Aunt Beth has wireless, I can stay up even later and post on my blog!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

So Evan, what do you want to do in Oregon this year? :)

Elizabeth said...

Hey Evan, have you moved on to Twitter now, or are you still going to blog?

Or maybe you're on whatever the new system is that kids these days are using and the old folks haven't discovered yet!